- Usage:Filters ,sieve,chemical industry, mine industry, paper-making , etc
- Material: SS 201,202,304,304L, 316,316L, 321, 430,ect
- MOQ: 1 roll
- Woven style: Plain and Twill Dutch Weave
- Mesh :8×85-500x3200mesh
- Diameter: 0.014”x0.0126”-0.0015”x 0.0010’’
- Absolute Filtration Finess µm: 318-340 to 8-9
- Nominal Filtration Finess µm: 250-255 to 2-3
- Roll Width: Max 240″
- Roll Length: Max 2000′
- Packaging Details: inner kraft paper, outside plastic cloth, put into wooden pallet or case
- Delivery Time: 5 days for stock material
Dutch weave wire mesh also known as “Hollander weave mesh” is ideal for high-pressure filtration as this is stronger and more durable than plain weave wire meshes. The Dutch uses larger diameters and each weave pattern is made up of a limited number of warp wires, which are interwoven with weft wires creating a cloth that can withstand strong pressure. This type of mesh is usually used for liquid filtration for petrochemical, aerospace, pharmaceutical and even on wastewater treatment facilities. Plain and Twill are two types of Dutch weave wire mesh.
Stainless Steel Plain Dutch Weave Wire Mesh
The stainless plain Dutch weave wire mesh is manufactured by using small and big wires together. Small wires, often of micron size, are woven with a bigger warp wire. The small wires are woven as tightly as possible to ensure that the mesh is taut making it ideal for filtration especially when it comes to separating liquid matter from solid materials. When viewed diagonally, one can see a triangular pattern developed due to the uneven and winding weaving motion.
|Mesh||Wire Diameter (Inch)||Absolute Filtration Fineness (µm)||Nominal Filtration Fineness (µm)|
|8X85||.014X.0126||318 – 340||250 – 255|
|12X64||.024X.0165||270 – 285||200 – 205|
|14X88||.020X.013||225 – 245||150 – 155|
|20X150||.0098X.007||155 – 165||100 – 105|
|24X100||.015X.010||115 – 125||80 – 85|
|30X150||.009X.007||95 – 100||65 – 70|
|40X200||.007X.0055||65 – 70||55 – 60|
|50X250||.0055X.0045||55 – 60||40 – 45|
|80X400||.0049X.0028||43 – 48||35 – 40|
Stainless Steel Twill Dutch Weave Wire Mesh
The Dutch and Twill weave makes use of both the Plain Dutch and Twill weaving patterns to create a finer mesh cloth for filtration. The shute wires pass over and under two warp wires via twilled weaving resulting to two layers of weft wires. The tight weaving makes it the ideal mesh for filtration of gas and other liquid matter.
|Mesh||Wire Dia. (Inch)||Absolute Filtration Fineness (µm)||Nominal Filtration Fineness (µm)|
|20 x 250||.0098 x .0079||110-120||98-105|
|30 x 360||.0098 x .0060||90-100||80-84|
|40 x 560||.0070 x .0040||70-75||47-52|
|120 x 400||.0040 x .0025||50-55||37-43|
|120 x 160||.0040 x .0025||40-45||28-32|
|80 x 700||.0040 x .0030||35-40||24-26|
|200 x 600||.0024 x .0018||28-32||19-21|
|165 x 800||.0028 x .0020||24-26||14-16|
|165 x 1400||.0028 x .0016||16-18||9-11|
|200 x 1400||.0028 x .0016||12-14||5-6|
|250 x 1400||.0022 x .0016||11-12||3-4|
|325 x 2300||.0015 x .0010||8-9||2-3|
Hightop Metal Mesh provide a full range of conversion services. These include slitting and shearing, annealing and stretching. Hightop Metal Mesh can also provide information on the filtration performance of the mesh to ensure it meets product requirements. Hightop Metal Mesh’s plain dutch and twill dutch weave wire mesh products are in compliance with ISO 9001:2008 and ASTM standards. Hightop Metal Mesh will also manufacture to ISO, DIN and client requirements. Our expert is available to help you select or design the most effective wire cloth product for your application. For a quick quote on our stainless steel plain dutch and twill dutch weave wire cloth capabilities, please kindly contact us.
- We offer a full range of conversion services including: slitting, shearing, annealing and stretching.
- Request for filtration performances are also available upon request.
- Hebei Hightop Metal Mesh Plain Dutch and Twill Dutch Weave wire mesh products are manufactured in compliance with the ISO 9001:2008 and meet the ASTM standard.
- We also accept requests for ISO, DIN and other client specifications. Our expert sales agents are available to help with design selections and other application requirements.
- For a quick and free quote on Stainless Steel Plain Dutch and Twill Dutch Weave Wire cloth, please contact us today.