- Usage:Filters ,sieve,chemical industry, mine industry, paper-making , etc
- Material: SS 201,202,304,304L, 316,316L, 321, 430,ect
- MOQ: 1 roll
- Woven style: Recerse Weave
- Mesh 72×15-260x40mesh
- Roll Width: 97mm,120mm,127mm,133mm,150mm,156mm,280mm and 400mm, etc.
- Roll Length:10-30m
- Packaging Details: inner kraft paper, outside plastic cloth, put into wooden pallet or case
- Delivery Time: 5 days for stock material
- High tensile warp wire for the plastic extrusion application (PP, PE, ABS, PS, PMMA)
- Plasma and laser cuts for prevention of fraying of the wire’s edges
- Use for auto-screen changers tracking after slitting
Stainless Steel Reverse Plain Dutch Weave Wire Mesh (RPD)
The Reverse Plain Dutch Weave makes use of two different sizes of wires in weaving. The smaller wires are warped against a large shute wire and woven as closely as possible to create a finer and tight mesh cloth. The larger wire is used to strengthen and support the whole mesh.
Stainless Steel Twilled Reverse Dutch Weave Wire Mesh (TRD)
The Twilled Reverse Dutch Weave on the other hand makes use of the Plain Dutch and twill weaving to create a fine mesh cloth. The fine wires are tightly woven together making this ideal for filtration of gas and other liquid applications. Possessing high resistance to corrosion and high temperature, the Reverse Dutch weave wire mesh is the ideal filtering mesh, with smooth surface and resistant to deformation and hardness. It is one of the best meshes for industrial applications that require separation of liquid and slurry matter.
- Width: 97mm, 120mm, 127mm, 130mm, 133mm, 150mm, 156mm, 280mm and 400mm, etc.
- Length: 10m – 30m;
- Material: SS201, SS302, SS304, SS304L, SS316, SS316L, etc.
|Stainless Steel Automatic Belt Type Fitter Saeen|
|Mesh count||Wire dia.(mm)||Mesh thickness(mm)|