Galvanized Hardware Cloth
Galvanized Weld Mesh Rolls:
- Material: Galvanised wire
- Mesh size: 6.4-25.4 mm (1/4-1 in.)
- Diameter: 0.55-1.57 mm (0.0217-0.062 in.)
- Standard width/roll: 3 ft (36 in.), or 1 m in metric, customization available
- Standard length/roll: 100 ft (1,200 in.), or 30 m in metric, customization available
- Packing: inner kraft paper, outside plastic cloth
- Use: window and screen door guards, industrial machine guards, sand screens, etc.
- Delivery Time: 5 days for stock material
Galvanized welded wire mesh rolls is welded from a series of transverse and longitudinal zinc coated wires at right angles, usually square, with a firm weld at each crossing of warp and filler steel wires. The galvanised welded mesh with 0.25-1 inch square openings is also known as galvanized hardware cloth, weld mesh is used in a wide range of applications, such as plaster mesh, machine guards, animal fences, flower fences, window guards, access fences, and poultry cages, etc.
Types of weld:
- Galvanised before welding (low price)
- Galvanized after welding
The difference between Before and After welding is that “Galvanised before welding” have black welding spots at each crossing wire (Zinc coating is damaged), while the welding spots of Galvanized after welding are covered with zinc, therefore “After” is more resistant to corrosion than “Before” in humid environments.
Galvanized hardware cloth specification
|Mesh Size||Diameter||Weight (Approximate)|
|Welded||12.7 x 25.4||1/2 x 1||1.04||0.041||1.32||27|
|Welded||12.7 x 25.4||1/2 x 1||1.45||0.057||0.70||14|
|Welded||12.7 x 25.4||1/2 x 1||1.57||0.062||0.47||10|
|Welded||25.4 x 12.7||1 x 1/2||1.45||0.057||0.69||14|
|Welded||25.4 x 12.7||1 x 1/2||1.57||0.062||1.07||22|