- Usage: Petrochemical, Pulp and Paper, Chemical fiber,The change of heat exchangers etc.
- Material: Inconel 600,601,617,625,718,X-750,800,825 etc.
- MOQ: 1 roll
- Woven style: Plain and Twill Weave
- Mesh : 2-200Mesh
- Diameter: 0.05mm-1.8mm
- Roll Width: 0.1m-1.5m
- Roll Length: 10-100m
- Packaging Details: inner kraft paper, outside plastic cloth, put into wooden pallet or case
- Delivery Time: 5 days for stock material
A combination of nickel and chromium, Inconel wire mesh reduces oxidation and corrosive solutions by providing resistance to the wire. Aside from its corrosive solutions, it also possesses properties that prevent and reduce its exposure to high temperature deterioration. Adding other elements to the basic mix enhances its corrosive resistance.
- High tensile strength, creep rupturing (deformation of the material), high fatigue strength (endurance strength of the wire)
- Excellent weldable features and limits post weld age cracks
- Resistance to oxidation at several temperature level
- Resistance to corrosion
- Non-magnetic by nature
- Nuclear power
- Oil refinery
- On and offshore oil and gas exploration
- Pulp and Paper
- Chemical Fiber
- Machinery equipment
Hebei Hightop Wire Mesh offers several ranges of Inconel for our clients including Inconel 600, 601, 617, 625, 718 and x-750. For more information on Inconel Wire Mesh, please contact us today.
|Inconel wire mesh|
|Mesh||Wire Dia. (mm)||Aperture (mm)|