Galvanized Woven Wire Mesh Quick Details:
- Usage: Filters, sieve, chemical industry, mine industry, food and window screen, etc
- Material: Electro and Hot-dipped Galvanized wire, Plain Steel Wire
- Woven style: Plain and Twill Weave
- Mesh count: 3-60
- Diameter: 1.6-0.12mm
- Roll Width: Max 240″
- Roll Length: Max 2000′
- Packaging: inner kraft paper, outside plastic cloth, put into wooden pallet or case
- Delivery Time: 5 days for stock material
Galvanized woven wire mesh is one of the most inexpensive options in window screen and filtration applications. The mesh is coated with zinc to protect it from rust and corrosion. The galvanized wire mesh has corrosion resistance and has a longer service life than plain steel wire mesh.
Typical applications including: window screens, safety guards, sieve grains, oil strainers, vibrating screen, liquid and gas filtration.
Types of Galvanized Woven Wire Mesh
- Electro Galvanized (Before Weaving)
- Electro Galvanized (After Weaving)
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized (Before Weaving)
- Hot-Dipped Galvanized (After Weaving)
|Mesh count||Wire Dia. (mm)||Opening (mm)|
For more information on Galvanized Wire Mesh, please contact us today.