Brass Wire Mesh Quick Details:
- Material: Brass
- MOQ: 1 roll
- Woven style: Plain and Twill Weave
- Mesh count: 6-200mesh
- Diameter: 0.7-0.05mm
- Roll Width: 0.6-1.3m
- Roll Length: 10-100m
- Packaging Details: inner kraft paper, outside plastic cloth, put into wooden pallet or case
- Usage: EMI shielding, sieving diversified pellet, powder, porcelain clay and glass, chinaware printing, filtering liquid and gas, architectural applications.
- Delivery Time: 5 days for stock material
Brass wire mesh has good corrosion and wear resistance. Brass is a copper alloy mainly composed of copper and zinc. When stainless steel material is not available, brass mesh can be used instead because it has excellent resistance to abrasion and corrosion. They also have a lower electrical conductivity compared to copper wire mesh. Woven brass mesh screen is used for several applications such as:
- Liquid and Gas filtration
- Architectural and Decorative application
- Sieving of Pellets and Powder
- Porcelain clay and glass
- EMI, RFI shielding
- Brass window screen
Hightop Metal Mesh manufactures two types of woven brass mesh screens:
- Common brass – 65% copper and 35% zinc.
- Red brass – 80% copper and 20% zinc
|Mesh||Wire Dia.(mm)||Opening (mm)|
|Note: We can provide brass wire mesh screen with the width from 0.6m to 1.3m, and the length from 15m to 100m.|
For more information on woven brass mesh screen, brass EMI shielding, brass metal mesh, please contact us today.
We would like to hear from you. Please get in touch with us by filling out the contact form below, we will get back to you shortly.