Monel Wire Mesh Quick Details:
- Usage: Heating Equipment, Oil and Marine Field
- Material: Monel 400, Monel 401, Monel 404, MonelR 405, Monel K-500.
- MOQ: 1 roll
- Woven style: Plain and Twill Weave
- Mesh : 2-200Mesh
- Diameter: 0.05mm-1.8mm
- Roll Width: 0.1m-1.5m
- Roll Length: 10-100m
- Packaging Details: inner kraft paper, outside plastic cloth, put into wooden pallet or case
- Delivery Time: 5 days for stock material
The monel wire mesh is one of the most versatile and widely used nickel alloys. The wire mesh is a combination of nickel and copper allowing for a higher strength material than unalloyed nickel. It does not compromise ductility and can resist corrosion brought about by exposure to wet environments such as brines, water and chemicals such as sulfur and hydrofluoric. Hebei Hightop Metal Mesh can provide a wide range of Monel wire meshes in various specifications making it ideal for clients to choose the specification they need. For more information on Monel wire mesh, please contact us today.
|Monel Wire Mesh|
|Mesh||Wire Dia. (mm)||Aperture (mm)|